How many times have you wished you could witness a jaw-dropping natural phenomenon? Make your dreams a reality with whale watching in Los Cabos, a magical once in a lifetime experience!
- This incredible show takes place during the winter season (end of December through beginning of April), when whales visit the warm waters of the Sea of Cortez to feed, rest and reproduce.
- You can enjoy this adventure with a whale watching tour in Los Cabos, whether you're staying in a Cabo San Lucas hotel or in San Jose del Cabo.
- Watch the whales playing, blowing air and splashing around. You might even see one jump out of the water!
- Since the whales reproduce during this season, it's possible to see whales swimming with, playing with and feeding their young.
- Sometimes the whales and their curious young will swim near the boats or let the boats come close for optimal interaction. If you're really lucky, you might even get to touch one!
- A magical experience interacting with these creatures is especially memorable for kids. Plan the perfect tour for an unforgettable family vacation in Los Cabos.
Be a part of this natural phenomenon on your next Los Cabos vacation and discover the natural wonders, diverse wildlife and spectacular beauty of Los Cabos, an incredible destination!